I titled this very vague because I have been meaning to write and post but I haven’t gotten into my new habit of blogging yet. I used to blog constantly, so I know that will come back.
I just want to note that I have strong opinions on certain matters BUT I am not someone who would turn away a client because they have opposing views unless they were of an extreme nature. If you have questions you can email me as I have had clients email me asking if I will still work with them and in most cases – it is a yes.
First was Trump’s State of the Union Address… why he was clapping for himself constantly throughout the whole thing I will never understand. And why he had to do the clapping into the microphone, I don’t know. And then he tried taking credit for things he didn’t do and tried to divert attention to other matters while also trying to get the Democrats on his side and clap for him – it was just a mess. The fact checks came out about it and just validated my thoughts while watching it.
I am not a fan of Trump because I feel like he is in way over his head, he is a bigot, a racist, an adulterer and a perv, and he can’t keep his mouth shut. He is also not for helping other countries, he is destroying our relationship with the world, he has trouble helping his own country, and he is going to end up getting us bombed by another country if he keeps up the way he is going. (This is just the tip of the iceberg.) At this point I am hoping he gets impeached but I don’t know if Pence would be any better.
Second – Justin Timberlake’s Super Bowl half time show: Why people have beefs about it not being as flashy and fancy and stuff as his other shows is beyond me. People were afraid of what his performance was going to be like, in that they weren’t sure it would be family friendly and clean – but he delivered a great A+ performance – clean as can be and I don’t think people should be complaining about it. They got exactly what they asked for. As as far as the Prince projection onto the sheet goes – if Prince’s family approved it before the show and if they liked it … then what is the problem?
What was next? I am tired of people grumbling about the Olympics and how American’s aren’t winning as many medals as they wanted. And people are wondering why we aren’t winning … well – maybe we aren’t winning because it is possible for people from other countries to be better than us at things. They are better so they get the medals. Simple as that. And I am happy for those that win them – even if they are from another country. Everyone who goes for an Olympic medal works incredibly hard – before, during and after the games, and that should also be recognized.
Food research – could there be any more confusing (and conflicting) information out there about food? What is good food, bad food, etc. I have heard a lot of “high fat, high protein” from doctors as of recent and I hated it when I tried it. And I couldn’t understand why it was recommended. And then tonight my fiance and I watched a documentary on Netflix “Fed Up” which was great and all about sugar. Sugar is awful and it is in everything. It is also contributing to metabolic issues like diabetes, pre-diabetes, heart issues, obesity, etc. I am doing continuing research on food and I will keep you posted on that.
I helped a lady for a few months and she was nice. I knew she was a Trump fan but didn’t hold that against her because she was nice and good to her clients. Then after about 4 months of helping her, I heard her say a few things that I couldn’t believe came out of her mouth: 1. We shouldn’t help other people or other countries, 2. People from third world countries shouldn’t be able to reproduce and 3. When Trump called various countries “Sh*t-hole countries” she said ‘it is getting harder to defend him’ and more. (Yes, more.) But it was the third world country thing that really pissed me off. I can tolerate some negativity and bigotry but she went way to far. Thankfully it wasn’t soon after that that she told me she didn’t need me anymore and we parted ways (actually it was later that day). But I (and my family) gave me kudos for not flipping out on her while I was there.
We NEED to help other countries, we need to build positive rapports with other countries and be in a great alliance with them. We need to honor the fact that America is diverse and that we are a great melding pot of ethnicities and that is one of the many things that makes us great. We also can’t say that Global Warming doesn’t exist – the poor polar bears alone would agree that Global Warming exists and we can’t ignore things like gun control.
Yes, I am going there. People and children are dying because guns are getting into the wrong hands. Yes, there are some people who are responsible gun owners but there are likely more people who are irresponsible than responsible. And the fact that Trump signed something to nix the law of mental health background checks to get guns (I didn’t read the whole article, it just pisses me off), says that he has no interest in really getting control on guns. Hopefully the protests going on now and upcoming will help him see that things need to change.
In essence, what I have noticed a lot recently is that money speaks too loudly. They let the food companies dictate our foods, our consumption, what advertisements we and children see, etc. and they don’t regulate it because it would make the big food companies mad. Then we have gun situations where no one will touch it because they are probably getting money to keep things the way they are from certain organizations.
Money is just corrupting us – that and poor leaders and no real leadership. It is like no one has the bal*s to just start questioning things, changing laws (even if it means losing money or making corporations mad) and standing up for us – to actually make this country awesome. No one has the guts to make America awesome – they all talk but no one has really delivered yet. American is great but American can be even better. Instead we have a horrible mental health system, that I have seen and be a part of because of myself and family members and the mental health system sucks; we have horrible gun laws, and we have no good – and real – food regulation, our healthcare system is designed to only be a money maker…. (And this is just another tip to the iceberg.)
I love America and being an American but like all countries, we have our flaws (and some of them are huge) and they need to be addressed.
I was also in attendance of a City Council Meeting (for Everett, MA) where the School Committee needed 5 million dollars transferred to them because 8 million went missing. WTF is up with that? Everett has a Mayor and Superintendent that both need to get impeached or thrown in jail or something. Somehow our Mayor isn’t in prison (because he is known for awful things he has done that the Boston Globe has touched upon) and the Superintendent has been losing money and been doing illegal things with money for years – and yet they reelect him every year and they never question him. It is amazing…
This is where I stand:
- I like diversity. I find different cultures, ethnicities, religions, lifestyles, etc. to be great. I love learning about them and even adopting some of their ways into my own life. When we actually open up to the people around us and we appreciate them for who they are, you can learn a lot and one thing you will learn is that we are all connected, we are all similar, in a lot of ways we are the same and we all want the same things – peace and love. I am the opposite of a bigot.
- I like volunteering and helping others. I like that the USA is known for sending aid and help to other countries who need it. We are all here on this planet that we share and we all need to be here for each other.
- Trump didn’t want to be president, but he is and it isn’t going well. I am not a Trump fan – actually I think he is an idiot with a twitter account who cannot keep his mouth shut. He is making us a selfish country with his “American First” bullsh*t. And, I kind of feel bad for his wife.
- Food, food companies and the government should only want what is best for our health and wellness. A lot comes to light when you watch documentaries, read research, books and articles and you learn that everything is about money and how it is all connected monetarily. Sugar, fat, meat (especially fatty, non-organic meat), cholesterol and saturated and trans-fat are all contributing to killing us. Organic meat in small quantities is okay in moderation, some fat is necessary – good fat though from nuts/seeds, small fish, and healthy oils like unrefined organic coconut oil are all okay and we need them but in small quantities. Sugar and highly processed refined carbs we can do without. But if they can keep us gaining weight, sleeping less, craving more, then they make more money. We buy it because we crave it (they hire people to make foods very addictive, btw), we have to go to the doctor more because we feel like sh*t (more money), we sign up for diet plans and stuff to lose weight (more money) and it works until you gain it all back and the cycle continues. It is all about making money and keeping certain companies, corporations, and organizations happy. It isn’t about what is actually best for us and that makes me sad.
- I also love animals and I think adopting animals, treating them well and properly (not abusing them) and giving them love and a loving home is important.
- I wonder why they let cigarette companies stay in business when they should be banned – but it is money. Not just for the cigarette companies but for the companies that help you quit smoking, and the pharmaceutical companies that make drugs to help people quit. Money.
- But then I wondered last year – why doesn’t Massachusetts tax alcohol? I don’t know if it is just MA or the whole country, but that could bring in a lot of revenue. Something else they would never ban but they also don’t tax it. And yes, if we are nixing cigarettes we should nix alcohol too. BUT we should also nix sugar, artificial sweeteners, seemingly natural sweeteners, all trans-fat and bad oils/fats, and stop the sale of meat from animals who lived in poor conditions, were fed awful food in large quantities, not allowed to move, given growth hormones, live around their and other animal feces, and were susceptible to diseases and infections that they were all injected with antibiotics for.
- I love Valentine’s Day. Some people hate it if they are single, or because they think it was just created by the greeting card companies. But in my mind it is a day dedicated to celebrating love. And even when I was single, I loved Valentine’s Day because i appreciate and love any day that is dedicated to celebrating love.
I truly hope that our country starts to improve, to get rid of the “America First” attitude, to reunite with other countries, to get our heads out of our as*es and stand up for systems and real regulations that work and make sense – even if it means upsetting certain organizations and corporations and to just create a SAFE, PEACEFUL, and HEALTHY country that is one with the rest of the world and that sets a good example for them as well.
That is my rant. I am done for now.
Next I will be posting about premonitions, validations and earth energy shifts.